Sunday 3 May 2015

Vegan Dinner Blog: Artichoke Pasta






This is not my own recipe, this is a link to a delicious recipe I found on One Green Planet. I'm trying to get back into recipe blogging, but failing that I'm putting up links when I make a meal off the internet because... you know... we all gotta eat, and frankly, there are some PHENOMENAL recipes already there for the taking and I am here to guide you to them!



The recipe is here. It is absolutely delicious, himself LOVES it and it is really easy to make. I use Nuttelex, not Earth Balance, because that's what's available. I also use 500g of pasta, (the tubular spaghetti) not just half a pound. My only issue with this recipe, is while impressive, has no real protein or iron sources so if you're after responsible eating versus comfort I would recommend doing some delicious baked tofu or something on the side. Or a nut parmesan substitute even.

My FAVOURITE thing about this recipe is that I ran out of wine so I went to my local bottle shop on a saturday night wearing adidas sweatpants and uggboots to buy a six dollar bottle of sav blanc. Because I am ALL CLASS.

Because we had leftover apples I made Isa's apple caramel cupcakes, which can be seen in the background in this pic. They were DELICIOUS, the recipe is in Veganomicon.

And I'm back. Nice to see you all! I will start updating regularly again.







No comments:

Post a Comment